Our daycare focus is smaller group play, safer dog-to-human ratios, skilled daycare staff, and more engaging activities, such as bubble time, pool and sprinkler fun, and other boredom-busting group games.
Designed to encourage health, happiness, and sociability in dogs, Uptown Pup’s dog daycare encourages frolicking and fun. Guided by staff members, your pup will …
- Play with other canines. Form friendships. Learn from other pups.
- Engage and bond with humans through games and activities.
- Test their skills on FUNgility equipment and in our K9 Grass play yard.
- Frolic during bubble time, relax at nap time, splash in the pool, and much more.
- Expend mental and physical energy in a healthy way.
We offer small play groups for individual attention and safety, so our daycare space is often limited and advance reservations are required. **Due to high demand, we’re currently on a wait list for new clients for our Bigs Daycare (~30lbs+). Priority for Big Dog Daycare spots is given to those who’ve enrolled in our training programs .**
Important note to parents: We want dogs to be happy and thriving when with us. For this reason, we conduct evaluations on each dog’s first daycare day. If your pup doesn’t enjoy the environment, we’ll let you know and suggest other activities to suit his personality.
Dog Daycare Amenities
- Exciting activities, including play time, agility equipment and exercises, bubble time, pool time, and other engaging games.
- Groups based according to size, temperament, and comfort.
- Free-roaming indoor-outdoor access to our private K9 Grass yard (weather-permitting).
- Highly trained staff, through the renowned Dog Gurus training system, to provide skilled guidance, interaction, and attention.
- Private rest breaks in a Resort suite for safety, and to prevent burnout. Dogs may bring lunches or snacks to eat during breaks at no cost.
- Full Day (6 hours or more): $30
- Half Day (6 hours/under): $22
- Half-Day package prices: 5 for $95, 10 for $170, 30 for $450 (save up to $210)
- Full-Day package prices: 5 for $135, 10 for $250, 30 for $690 (save up to $210)
Daycare Dog Requirements
- Drop-off by 11 a.m. Monday – Saturday.
- Current rabies, distemper/parvo combo, bordetella, and canine influenza vaccines.
- Puppies can join daycare at 10+ weeks, after their 2nd round of booster shots.
- Spayed/neutered upon signs of sexual maturity (typically around 6 months). Puppies who are left intact after 6 months will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- To start: Complete this document and call to schedule your first visit: Dog Daycare Application.
- Must adhere to our cancellation policies.