Dog Daycare 2.0
Our Indianapolis dog daycare focus is smaller group play, safer dog-to-human ratios, and cognitively engaging activities. Dogs love our bubble time, pool and sprinkler fun, brain challenges, and other boredom-busting group games!
Important: Our Big Dog Daycare is at capacity and on a lengthy wait list. Clients who have completed our training program will have first priority for open Daycare spots as they become available. Daycare openings may take a year or more to arise. Thank you for your patience.
Uptown Pup’s Indianapolis dog daycare encourages frolicking and fun with our Daycare 2.0 format. We keep groups small and engage dogs in interactive games and challenges, which creates a happy, healthy environment. In addition, we want dogs to thrive in our program, so we conduct thorough evaluations, encourage weekly or bi-weekly visits, and limit visits to twice weekly to prevent burnout.
Guided by staff members, your pup will …
- Play with other canines. Form friendships. Learn from other pups.
- Engage and bond with humans through cognitive challenges and games.
- Test their skills on FUNgility equipment and romp in our K9 Grass yard.
- Frolic during bubble time, splash in the pool, learn group tricks, and much more.
- Expend mental and physical energy in a healthy way.
Important note to parents: We conduct evaluations on each dog’s first day. If your pup doesn’t enjoy group play, we let you know and suggest other activities to suit his/her personality. In addition, we encourage weekly/bi-weekly scheduling and 1-2 visits/week to prevent burnout. Click here for our Daycare Welcome Letter and Application.
Dog Daycare Amenities
- Exciting activities, including agility equipment and exercises, bubble time, pool time, sound and sensory experiences, and other engaging games and cognitive challenges.
- Groups based according to size, temperament, and comfort.
- Free-roaming indoor-outdoor access to our K9 Grass yard (weather-permitting).
- Exceptional staff trained with the renowned Dog Gurus system, for skilled guidance, interaction, and attention.
- Private rest breaks in a Resort suite for safety, and to prevent burnout. Dogs may bring lunches/snacks to eat during breaks at no cost.
- Full Day: $32
- Packages: 5 for $145 ($29/day), 10 for $270 ($27/day), 30 for $750 ($25/day)
Daycare Dog Requirements
- Drop-off by 11 a.m. Monday – Saturday.
- Current rabies, distemper/parvo combo, bordetella, and CIV vaccines.
- Puppies can join at 10+ weeks, after their 2nd round of booster shots.
- Spayed/neutered upon signs of sexual maturity. Puppies left intact after 6 months will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- To start: Complete our app and call to schedule with us: Dog Daycare Application.
- Must adhere to our cancellation policies.