Dog Daycare 2.0
Our Indianapolis dog daycare focus is smaller group play, safer dog-to-human ratios, and cognitively engaging activities. Dogs love our bubble time, pool and sprinkler fun, brain challenges, and other boredom-busting group games!
*Please Note: Our Daycare is currently at capacity and on a wait list.
If you’d like to add your name to the list, please email us at email@example.com with your name, contact information,
age/weight/breed of your dog, and which days of the week you’d prefer
(if you have a preference). Thank you!
Uptown Pup’s Indianapolis dog daycare encourages frolicking and fun with our Daycare 2.0 format. We keep groups small and engage dogs in interactive games and challenges, which creates a happy, healthy environment. In addition, we want dogs to thrive in our program, so we conduct thorough evaluations, encourage weekly or bi-weekly visits, and limit visits to twice weekly to prevent burnout.
Guided by staff members, your pup will …
- Play with other canines. Form friendships. Learn from other pups.
- Engage and bond with humans through cognitive challenges and games.
- Test their skills on FUNgility equipment and romp in our K9 Grass yard.
- Frolic during bubble time, splash in the pool, learn group tricks, and much more.
- Expend mental and physical energy in a healthy way.
Important note to parents: We conduct evaluations on each dog’s first day. If your pup doesn’t enjoy group play, we let you know and suggest other activities to suit his/her personality. In addition, we encourage weekly/bi-weekly scheduling and 1-2 visits/week to prevent burnout. Click here for our Daycare Welcome Letter and Application.
Dog Daycare Amenities
- Exciting activities, including agility equipment and exercises, bubble time, pool time, sound and sensory experiences, and other engaging games and cognitive challenges.
- Groups based according to size, temperament, and comfort.
- Free-roaming indoor-outdoor access to our K9 Grass yard (weather-permitting).
- Exceptional staff trained with the renowned Dog Gurus system, for skilled guidance, interaction, and attention.
- Private rest breaks in a Resort suite for safety, and to prevent burnout. Dogs may bring lunches/snacks to eat during breaks at no cost.
- Full Day: $38
5 for $180 ($36/day)
10 for $340 ($34/day)
30 for $960 ($32/day)
Daycare Dog Requirements
- Weekday drop-off 7-10am, pick-up 4-7pm. Saturday drop-off 8-10am, pick-up 3-5pm.
- Current rabies, distemper/parvo combo, bordetella, and CIV vaccines.
- All newly acquired dogs should be given at least 2 weeks to acclimate in their new home before starting daycare.
- Puppies can join at 10+ weeks, after their 2nd round of booster shots.
- Spayed/neutered upon signs of sexual maturity. Puppies left intact after 6 months will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- To start: Complete our app and call to schedule with us: Dog Daycare Application.
- Must adhere to our cancellation policy.