Dog Daycare 2.0
Our Indianapolis dog daycare focus is smaller group play, safer dog-to-human ratios, skilled daycare staff, and more engaging activities, such as bubble time, pool and sprinkler fun, cognitive challenges, and other boredom-busting group games.
Important: Our Big Dog Daycare is at capacity and on a wait list for new clients. To be placed on the list, email email@example.com with your name, dog’s name, and contact info.
Uptown Pup’s Indianapolis dog daycare encourages frolicking and fun with our Daycare 2.0 format. By keeping groups small, engaging dogs in interactive games and challenges, and closely monitoring dog communication, we create a happy, healthy environment. We want each dog to thrive in the program, so we conduct thorough evaluations, closely monitor dog communication, encourage a weekly or bi-weekly schedule, and limit visits to twice weekly to prevent burnout.
Guided by staff members, your pup will …
- Play with other canines. Form friendships. Learn from other pups.
- Engage and bond with humans through cognitive challenges and games.
- Test their skills on FUNgility equipment and romp in our outdoor K9 Grass yard.
- Frolic during bubble time, splash in the pool, and much more.
- Expend mental and physical energy in a healthy way.
Important note to parents: We conduct evaluations on each dog’s first day. If your pup doesn’t enjoy group play, we will let you know and suggest other activities to suit his/her personality. In addition, we encourage regular scheduling as and limit visits to 1-2 per week to prevent burnout. Click here for our Daycare Welcome Letter and Application.
Dog Daycare Amenities
- Exciting activities, including play time, learning and cognitive time, agility equipment and exercises, bubble time, pool time, and other engaging games.
- Groups based according to size, temperament, and comfort.
- Free-roaming indoor-outdoor access to our private K9 Grass yard (weather-permitting).
- Highly trained staff, through the renowned Dog Gurus training system, to provide skilled guidance, interaction, and attention.
- Private rest breaks in a Resort suite for safety, and to prevent burnout. Dogs may bring lunches or snacks to eat during breaks at no cost.
- Full Day: $30
- Packages: 5 for $135, 10 for $250, 30 for $690 (save up to $210)
Daycare Dog Requirements
- Drop-off by 11 a.m. Monday – Saturday.
- Current rabies, distemper/parvo combo, bordetella, and canine influenza vaccines.
- Puppies can join daycare at 10+ weeks, after their 2nd round of booster shots.
- Spayed/neutered upon signs of sexual maturity (typically around 6 months). Puppies who are left intact after 6 months will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- To start: Complete this document and call to schedule your first visit: Dog Daycare Application.
- Must adhere to our cancellation policies.