Dog Boarding School
Focused training. Luxury boarding.
Our Dog Boarding School is the perfect mix of learning and fun!
Unique to Indianapolis, our Dog Boarding School offers daily focused training sessions, during a 6-night/7-day stay in one of our luxury Resort suites. Boarding School includes:
- 1 hour of dedicated training each day, Monday – Friday.
- Daily email updates on your dog’s training progress.
- Daycare play Monday – Friday if your dog qualifies, OR an hour of Tummy Rub Cub Monday – Friday.
- A Spa Bath with our groomers before departure.
- 1 free private training session following the boarding school stay. For those outside the Indy Metro area, arrangements can be made for private sessions in-house at pickup.
Boarding School guests may bring 2 of their favorite toys, and food/treats in a sealed container. (Right now, we ask that you not bring your own bedding due to COVID safety protocols, but a raised bed will be provided.) Drop-off is Sunday (12-1 or 4-5pm) and pick-up Saturday (8-10am or 3-5pm). If you require different accommodations, please inquire at the time of enrollment before processing payment.
Due to the nature of boarding, this program is not be suitable for dogs with separation anxiety / aggression / reactivity issues. If you are experiencing these types of issues with your dog, please contact our trainers to discuss your training needs.
Boarding School Suite Options
- Loft Suite: (6 nights, 7 days, with daily training Monday – Friday)
- One week: $630 (10% savings)
- Two weeks: $1,125 (15% savings)
- Three weeks: $1,550 (20% savings)
- Four weeks: $1,925 (25% savings)
- (Additional weeks past 4: $525/week, a 25% savings)
- Penthouse Suite: (6 nights, 7 days, with daily training Mon – Fri)
- Our Penthouses are 5′ by 10′ private rooms and include 24-7 webcam access, as well as all amenities listed above.
- One week: $675 (10% savings)
- Two weeks: $1,215 (15% savings)
- Three weeks: $1,675 (20% savings)
- Four weeks: $2,085 (25% savings)
- (Additional weeks past 4th week: $565/week, a 25% savings)
Boot Camp Upgrade
Dog Training Documents
- Training clients must adhere to our Cancellation Policy.
- Dogs must be current on their rabies, distemper/parvo combo, bordetella, and canine influenza vaccines.
- Puppies must have at least their second round of booster shots.
- Fees for training services are nonrefundable, but transferable to alternate training options.