Indianapolis Dog Training
Our skilled, KPA-CTP-certified dog trainers employ proven positive reinforcement training techniques, as well as fear-free handling methods. Through group classes, private lessons, day school, and boarding school, our dog training program serves Indianapolis and the surrounding areas.
Uptown Pup offers a range of Indianapolis dog training programs, allowing us to accommodate your lifestyle and goals, as well as your dog’s needs. Our philosophy is built on the proven science of positive-reinforcement and force-free dog training methods. As a result, we create happy, confident canines who are happy to perform the behaviors that make your life easier. Our mission is to:
- Help you understand how your dog learns.
- Guide you in teaching your dog new behaviors and modifying existing ones.
- Build a common language between you and your dog.
- Strengthen your bond with your dog.
- Boost your dog’s confidence.
- Teach you the skills necessary to have a happy, cooperative dog.
We offer Group Courses, Private Lessons, Day School and Boarding School, but if you aren’t sure which option is best for you, our trainers can help determine what is ideal based on your goals. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call direct at 317-749-0728.
Dog Training Documents
- Training clients must adhere to our Cancellation Policy.
- Adult dogs must be current on their rabies, distemper/parvo combo, bordetella, and canine influenza (CIV) vaccines, while puppies must have at least their 2nd round of booster shots.
- Fees for training services are nonrefundable, but transferable to alternate training options.