Group Dog Training Classes
Covid-19 Update: Due to the mandatory shut-down as well as the social distancing efforts by our training staff, our group classes have been temporarily postponed. Online classes will be available no later than April 13th. For more information or to request training services please call 317-749-0728 or email the training staff directly at email@example.com
Courses meet once/week for 4 weeks, unless otherwise noted.
Our teacher-student ratio is 1:3 or better, and a 5 dog maximum so you receive consistent, valuable instruction.
WE WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY NEW ENROLLMENT UNTIL THE LIFT OF THE MANDATORY SHUT-DOWN. HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET ON THE INTENT TO ENROLL LIST FOR LATER CLASSES PLEASE CALL 317-749-0728 OR EMAIL YOUR INFORMATION TO TRAINING@UPTOWNPUPINDY.COM
Puppy Start Right
- Focuses on proper socialization, simple behavior training, and happily navigating the world. Because nothing is more important than creating confident, cooperative dogs! For puppies 6 mo/under, regardless of size. $150
*Enrollment for Thursdays, Feb. 6-27, FULL*
*Enrollment for Wednesdays, April 8th-29th, Now Open!*
- Want your dog to cooperate, be attentive, and exist calmly in the world? Then this class is for you! Learn important behaviors like sit, down, mat-work, loose-leash walking, and more. For the dog owner who wants to build their dog’s skills, as well as their bond. $150
*January 9th-30th is now FULL*
*Enrollment for Mondays, Feb. 3-24, 1 SPOT LEFT!*
*Enrollment for Wednesdays, Feb. 5-26, FULL*
- Your dog knows the basics, but you’d like improved consistency, without constant treats. This class focuses on adding distance, duration, & distraction to foundation behaviors. And helps achieve the reliability and consistency you desire! Completion of Foundations recommended before enrolling. $150
*Enrollment for Mondays, Apr. 6-27, Now Open*
Field Trip Class
- You and your dog mastered Foundations and honed those skills in Intermediate, but now what? Take those skills on the road in our Field Trip class. Combine those behaviors in an environment that sharpens skills. Includes 3 weekly trips to areas in/around Broad Ripple. In addition, your trainer coaches you through each experience. This class is limited to just three dogs, so enroll before it fills up. To enroll, you must complete Foundations & Intermediate, or Loose-Leash Walking. $150
*Enrollment for Fridays, Apr. 10-24, Now Open*
Canine Good Citizen Testing
- $35 per attempt, pass or fail
- Special discounts apply to working, therapy, service, facility, and law-enforcement canines
Do you have specific needs or questions that this page doesn’t address? Contact our trainers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dog Training Documents
- Training clients must adhere to our Cancellation Policy.
- Dogs must be current on their rabies, distemper/parvo combo, bordetella, and canine influenza vaccines.
- Puppies must have at least their second round of booster shots.
- Fees for training services are nonrefundable, but transferable to alternate training options.