Dog Day School
Our Dog Day School mixes consistent daily lessons, fun activities, and owner education. Truly one of the most successful dog training programs in Indianapolis!
Our Day School is one of the most sought-after dog training programs in Indianapolis. This focused, Monday-through-Friday program builds your pup’s skills and manners, and sharpens your skills as an owner. Each day, our Day School students receive:
- Two 30-minute, focused training sessions
- One 15-minute loose-leash walking lesson
- Daycare for dogs who pass their daycare evaluation, or private playtime
In addition, students often take field trips to dog-friendly locations, and hone skills in fun environments. Broad Ripple-area shops, restaurants, and parks offer your pup healthy, challenging ways to learn. Lastly, trainers provide daily feedback and frequent videos of your dog, to help you continue training at home. This program is not suitable for dogs with separation anxiety, reactivity, or that require behavior modification. If you would like to discuss training options to help these types of issues, please contact a trainer.
Day School Options
- Basic Level: Covers basic skills, such as sit, down, come, and mat-work, and is ideal for dogs of any age. But if you have specific training goals, we tailor lessons to your needs. Programs start at 2-week minimum unless otherwise approved by a trainer.
- 2 weeks: $700
- 3 weeks: $1050
- 4 weeks: $1200
(Add’l weeks past 4th: $350/week)
- Canine SuperStar: Add four 30-minute fitness sessions per week (Wednesday is rest day). And a home program designed by our Fitness Trainer to maintain your pup’s fitness! This level is ideal for athletic dogs, working breeds, and active owners. +$100/wk.
For More Information
For details on Dog Day School and other Dog Training programs, email our trainers at email@example.com. Or call directly at 317-749-0728. We thrive on hearing your questions, suggestions, and feedback.
Dog Training Documents
- Training clients must adhere to our Cancellation Policy.
- Dogs must be current on their rabies, distemper/parvo combo, bordetella, and canine influenza vaccines.
- Puppies must have at least their second round of booster shots.
- Fees for training services are nonrefundable, but transferable to alternate training options.