Our Head Groomer Brittany (right, with her boy Goose) has won several grooming competitions, including 1st Place at the International Judges Association Indy Pet Expo 2016. Her philosophy is to focus on the health, happiness, and well being of each dog though a calm and stress-free grooming experience.
Our groomers use holistic, earth-friendly products and services, designed specifically with dogs and the planet in mind. In addition, we utilize low-noise equipment, no-heat dryers, and a separate and private trimming room for a fun, stress-free groom.
Grooming Services & Pricing
- Spa Bath – bath, brush, blow-out, nail trim, ear-clean
- STARTS AT $25+up, depending on doggie size and coat type
- Trim-Up – all above, plus a trim around the face, paws, & potty patch
- STARTS AT $35+up, depending on doggie size and coat type
- Groom – all above, plus an all-over groom per your specifications
- STARTS AT $50+up, depending on doggie size and coat type
Daycare Club before/after your groom: $15 in addition to groom
- Walk-in Nailtrim: $10+up
- Nail Polish (front paws): $10
- Dremel Filing: $10
- Color splash: $15+
- Feathers, jewels, etc: $3+
- Temporary tattoo: $8
- Blueberry Facial, Snout Soother, Paw Protector: $5-8
- Soothing Pawdicure (foot bath, nail trim, nail file, trim paw pads, paw protector) : $30
- Express Glands: $10
- Ear Cleaning: $8
- Teeth Brushing: $8
- Specialty Shampoo (whitening, herbal skin-soothing, flea shampoo): $8+up
- Post-Daycare Dry Bath: $12-14
- Shedless Treatment: $15+up, depending on size/coat
- Dematting: $65/hour
Grooming Dog Requirements
- All dogs must be current on their rabies, distemper/parvo, and annual bordetella vaccines
- Puppies 12 weeks and up only must have received their 2nd round of booster shots.
- Grooming appointments are by reservation only and must adhere to our 24-hour cancellation policy.