The Uptown Pup Resort
The best in overnight stays, with an emphasis on scientifically proven therapies that keep dogs calm and relaxed, and engaging activities to entertain and enrich every pup.
- Private suites with individualized love, attention, and care from trained staff
- Scientifically proven Dog Appeasing Pheromone therapy (D.A.P.) to alleviate stress
- Calming music designed specifically for dogs’ ears
- Four private daily walks in our fenced K9 Grass® play yard
- Elevated orthopedic beds with room for each dog’s favorite blankets & toys. (For pups who chew beds, we may remove it to avoid injury)
- Eco- and dog-friendly cleaning products
- Private meal service according to your pup’s regular schedule. We recommend bringing their food from home (for tummy consistency)
- Check-in time after 1 p.m. or $15 early check-in fee (waived for those with Daycare Club or Bath/Groom scheduled on day of arrival)
- Check-out time before 1 p.m. or $15 late check-out fee (waived for those with Daycare Club or Bath/Groom scheduled on day of departure)
- First-time clients can click here for helpful information.
- Teacup Suite – for dogs 12lbs/under, $26/night
- The Loft – 25 sq. ft., $33/night
- The Penthouse – 40-50 sq. ft. suite with 24/7 webcam access, $41/night
- Additional family member(s) in same room: 25% off each additional dog
Activities and Extras
- Daycare Club: For socialite pups! 3-6 hours of guided, energetic play with canine friends and daycare staff. Length determined by dog’s comfort level in daycare. $13/day
- Tummy Rub Club: People-oriented pooches love Tummy Rub Club, a 30-minute private session full of love and adoration from our Superstar Staff. $13/session
- Enrichment: An engaging, exploratory session that challenges mental and physical abilities, using food puzzles, sensory activities, or agility and athletic challenges. $15/session
- Stay & Train: Work your pup’s brain and teach a behavioral cue in a focused Click and Treat training session. $30/30 minutes, $60/60 minutes
- Treadmill Time: A great option for dogs used to long walks, or fitness-loving pups. $10/10 minutes
- Massage: $15 for 15 minutes with a trained canine massage therapist
- Treat Puzzle: an interactive treat puzzle for mental stimulation, $5
- Medication (if applicable): $4/day
All boarding dogs must be:
- All dogs must be current on their rabies, distemper/parvo combo, canine influenza, and bordetella vaccines
- Puppies may board once they receive their second round of booster vaccines
- Medications: If your pup requires meds during their stay, please bring the necessary amount only, and complete our Medication Form in advance
- Must adhere to our Cancellation Policies
- First night’s deposit collected at time of reservation and applied toward final bill
- Check-in time after 1 p.m., check-out time before 1 p.m.
What items can my pup bring for an overnight stay?
Feel free to bring your dog’s 2 favorite items of bedding, 2 favorite toys, food and treats in a sealed container/Tupperware or Ziploc bags, and any medication in a Ziploc. We have bowls and Kongs on site, so there’s no need to bring those, but if your pup requires a special feeder, feel free to bring it.