The Uptown Pup Resort
We offer the best in luxury dog boarding, with an emphasis on a highly trained staff, scientifically proven systems that keep dogs
- Private, relaxing suites, including our Teacup Suite (for dogs 12 lbs/under), the Loft (25 sq. ft.), and the Penthouse (40-50 sq. ft. with webcam access)
- Raised beds that accommodate each dog’s favorite blankets & toys from home
- Four outdoor potty breaks in our fenced in potty yard
- Individualized love, attention and care from trained staff
- Choice of Daycare Club for the socialite pup, or Tummy Rub Club (play sessions with human staff) for the people-oriented pup (both for an additional fee)
- Proven aromatherapy and sound therapy techniques to help ease stress in homesick dogs
- Eco-friendly and dog-friendly cleaning products. We never use bleach or other chemicals that are harmful to dogs and humans!
- Private meal service according to your pup’s regular schedule. We recommend bringing their food from home (for tummy consistency) or hotel guests can eat our locally made, holistic food (Earthborne Holistic brand.)
- Teacup Suite – $25/night
- Loft – $32/night
- Penthouse – $40/night
- Additional family member(s) in same room: 25% off each additional dog
- Daycare Club: $13/day
- Tummy Rub Club: $13/day
- Skype Session with your pup: $8/session
- Puzzle Time (interactive treat puzzle for mental stimulation): $5/puzzle
- Medication (if applicable): $4/day
All boarding dogs must be:
- First night’s deposit will be collected at time of reservation.
- Current on their yearly rabies, distemper/parvo combo, and bordetella vaccines.
- Puppies 12 weeks and up only. All puppies must have received their second round of booster shots.
- Medications: If your pup requires meds during their stay, please bring the necessary amount only, and complete our Medication Form in advance.
- Boarding stays are by reservation only and must adhere to our 48-hr cancellation policy (5-day cancellation policy for holiday stays)