The Uptown Pup Resort
The best in luxury overnight stays, with an emphasis on scientifically proven therapies that keep dogs calm and relaxed, engaging activities to entertain and enrich, and eco-friendly cleaning products and practices.
- Private suites with individualized love, attention, and care from trained staff
- Elevated orthopedic beds that accommodate each dog’s favorite blankets & toys from home. (For pups who chew beds, we may remove it to avoid possible injury.)
- Four private daily walks in our fenced K9 Grass® play yard
- Scientifically proven Dog Appeasing Pheromone therapy (D.A.P.) to alleviate stress
- Calming music designed specifically for dogs’ ears
- Eco-friendly and dog-friendly cleaning products. We never use bleach or other chemicals that are harmful to dogs and humans
- Private meal service according to your pup’s regular schedule. We recommend bringing their food from home (for tummy consistency) or hotel guests can eat our locally made, holistic food (Earthborne Holistic)
- First-time clients can click here for helpful information.
- Teacup Suite – for dogs 12lbs/under, $25/night
- The Loft – 25 sq. ft., $32/night
- The Penthouse – 40-50 sq. ft. suite with 24/7 webcam access, $40/night
- Additional family member(s) in same room: 25% off each additional dog
Activities and Extras
- Daycare Club: For socialite pups! 3-6 hours of guided, energetic play with canine friends and daycare staff. Length determined by dog’s comfort level in daycare. $13/day
- Tummy Rub Club: laid-back pups and people-oriented pooches love Tummy Rub Club, a 30-minute private session full of love and adoration from our Superstar Staff. $13/session
- Enrichment: An engaging, exploratory session that challenges mental and physical abilities, using food puzzles, sensory activities, or agility and athletic challenges. $15/session
- Stay and Train: Work your pup’s brain and positively reinforce a behavior cue in this 30-minute Click and Treat training session. $30/session
- Treadmill Time: A great option for dogs used to walks, or any fitness-minded pup. $10/10 minutes
- Treat Puzzle: an interactive treat puzzle for mental stimulation, $5
- Gourmet Treats: $2-$3
- Medication (if applicable): $4/day
All boarding dogs must be:
- Current on their yearly rabies, distemper/parvo combo, and bordetella vaccines
- Puppies 10 weeks and up only. All puppies must have received their second round of booster shots
- Medications: If your pup requires meds during their stay, please bring the necessary amount only, and complete our Medication Form in advance
- Must adhere to our Cancellation Policies
- First night’s deposit collected at time of reservation and applied toward final bill.
What items can my pup bring for an overnight stay?
Feel free to bring your dog’s 2 favorite items of bedding, 2 favorite toys, food and treats in a sealed container/Tupperware or Ziploc bags, and any medication in a Ziploc. We have bowls and Kongs on site, so there’s no need to bring those, but if your pup requires a special feeder, feel free to bring it.