The Uptown Pup Resort
The best in dog boarding, with an emphasis on proven methods to keep dogs calm and relaxed, and engaging activities to entertain every pup.
- Private suites with individual love, attention, and care from trained staff
- Scientifically proven Adaptil Dog Appeasing Pheromone therapy (D.A.P.) to alleviate stress
- Calming music from Through A Dog’s Ear designed specifically for dogs
- Four private daily walks in our fenced K9 Grass® play yard
- Elevated orthopedic beds with room for each dog’s favorite blankets & toys. (For pups who chew beds, we may remove it to avoid injury)
- Eco- and dog-friendly cleaning products
- Private meal service according to your pup’s regular schedule. We recommend bringing their food from home for tummy consistency.
- Teacup Suite – for dogs 12lbs/under, $26/night
- The Loft – 25 sq. ft., $33/night
- The Penthouse – 40-50 sq. ft. suite with 24/7 webcam access, $41/night
- Additional family member(s) in same room: 25% off each additional dog
- Check-in time after 1 p.m. or $15 early check-in fee (waived for those with Daycare Club or Bath/Groom scheduled on day of arrival)
- Check-out time before 12 p.m. or $15 late check-out fee (waived for those with Daycare Club or Bath/Groom scheduled on day of departure)
Activities and Extras
- Daycare Club: For socialite pups! 3-6 hours of guided, energetic play with canine friends and daycare staff. Length determined by dog’s comfort level in daycare. $13/day
- Tummy Rub Club: People-oriented pooches love Tummy Rub Club, a 30-minute private session full of love and adoration from our staff. $13/session
- Enrichment: An engaging, exploratory session that challenges mental and physical abilities, using food puzzles, sensory activities, or agility and athletic challenges. $15/session
- Stay & Train: Work your pup’s brain and teach a behavioral cue in a positive reinforcement training session. $30/30 minutes, $60/60 minutes – for current training clients only.
- Treadmill Time: A great option for dogs used to long walks, or fitness-loving pups. $10/10 minutes
- Treat Puzzle: an interactive treat puzzle for mental stimulation. $5/ea
- Medication (if applicable): $4/day
What items can my pup bring to the resort?
You may bring your dog’s 2 favorite items of bedding (no solid color bath towels please) and 2 favorite toys. Food and treats must be in a sealed container or Ziploc bags – please no large bags or food bins. Medication should be in the original prescription bottle or pill organizers. We provide a Kuranda raised bed or blankets if needed, food and water bowls, and Kong toys.
- Guests must be current on their rabies, distemper/parvo combo, bordetella, and canine influenza vaccines. Puppies may board once they receive their second round of booster vaccines.
- Must adhere to our Cancellation Policies
- First night’s deposit is collected at time of reservation and applied toward final bill.
- Check-in time after 1 p.m., check-out time before 12 p.m.
- Holiday stays require a 3-night minimum (including dates immediately before/after holiday) and $75 deposit. 2-night minimum during weekends throughout April to November.
- Notify us at least 48 hours in advance of check-in with any changes to arrival/departure dates (7 days in advance for holidays). Due to our small capacity, picking up earlier than the reserved departure date will result in charges for all nights originally booked.