The Uptown Pup Resort
The best in dog boarding, with an emphasis on proven methods to keep dogs calm and relaxed, and engaging activities to entertain every pup.
- Private suites with individual love, attention, and care from trained staff
- Scientifically proven Dog Appeasing Pheromone therapy (D.A.P.) to alleviate stress
- Calming music designed specifically for dogs’ ears
- Four private daily walks in our fenced K9 Grass® play yard
- Elevated orthopedic beds with room for each dog’s favorite blankets & toys. (For pups who chew beds, we may remove it to avoid injury)
- Eco- and dog-friendly cleaning products
- Private meal service according to your pup’s regular schedule. We recommend bringing their food from home (for tummy consistency)
- Check-in time after 1 p.m. or $15 early check-in fee (waived for those with Daycare Club or Bath/Groom scheduled on day of arrival)
- Check-out time before 1 p.m. or $15 late check-out fee (waived for those with Daycare Club or Bath/Groom scheduled on day of departure)
- First-time clients can click here for helpful information.
- Teacup Suite – for dogs 12lbs/under, $26/night
- The Loft – 25 sq. ft., $33/night
- The Penthouse – 40-50 sq. ft. suite with 24/7 webcam access, $41/night
- Additional family member(s) in same room: 25% off each additional dog
Activities and Extras
- Daycare Club: For socialite pups! 3-6 hours of guided, energetic play with canine friends and daycare staff. Length determined by dog’s comfort level in daycare. $13/day
- Tummy Rub Club: People-oriented pooches love Tummy Rub Club, a 30-minute private session full of love and adoration from our staff. $13/session
- Enrichment: An engaging, exploratory session that challenges mental and physical abilities, using food puzzles, sensory activities, or agility and athletic challenges. $15/session
- Stay & Train: Work your pup’s brain and teach a behavioral cue in a focused Click and Treat training session. $30/30 minutes, $60/60 minutes
- Treadmill Time: A great option for dogs used to long walks, or fitness-loving pups. $10/10 minutes
- Treat Puzzle: an interactive treat puzzle for mental stimulation, $5
- Medication (if applicable): $4/day
- Guests must be current on their rabies, distemper/parvo combo, and bordetella vaccines. Starting 2019, we will begin requiring the Canine Influenza. Puppies may board once they receive their second round of booster vaccines.
- Medications: If your pup requires meds during their stay, please bring the necessary amount and complete our Medication Form in advance.
- Must adhere to our Cancellation Policies
- First night’s deposit collected at time of reservation and applied toward final bill.
- Check-in time after 1 p.m., check-out time before 1 p.m.
- Holiday stays require a 3-night minimum and $75 deposit. 2-night minimum during weekends throughout April to November.
What items can my pup bring to the resort?
Feel free to bring your dog’s 2 favorite items of bedding, 2 favorite toys, food and treats in a sealed container/Tupperware or Ziploc bags, and any medication in a Ziploc. We have bowls and Kongs on site, so there’s no need to bring those, but if your pup requires a special feeder, feel free to bring it. For first-time stays, click here.