Designed to encourage health, happiness and sociability in dogs, Uptown Pup’s indoor-outdoor daycare facility is designated for frolicking and fun. Since dogs are task-oriented creatures, our daycare offers regular activities to keep your pup engaged and excited. Guided by staff members trained in safe off-leash dog play, your pup will have the chance to play with other canines, interact with humans, test their skills on agility equipment, frolic during bubble time, relax during nap and snack time, splash in the pool and much more. We offer small play groups to emphasize individual attention and safety for your best friend. For this reason, daycare spaces may be limited, so we highly recommend calling ahead for reservations.
- Exciting activities and routines, including play time, naps, lunch and snack time, agility equipment and exercises, bubble time, and rotating seasonal activities.
- Small play groups for safety, quality attention and less stress.
- Dogs are grouped according to their size and temperament for their own comfort.
- Free-roaming indoor-outdoor access when weather permits.
- Guidance by trained staff.
- Full day (6 hours or more): $28
- Half day (Less than 6 hours): $20
Daycare Dog Requirements
- Pups must be 12-weeks or older.
- Current on their rabies, distemper/parvo combo, and annual bordetella vaccines.
- Spayed or neutered.
- To get started: Complete this document and bring to your first visit:
First Time Daycare Questionnaire